NORHAYATI MOHAMED NOR-MOZAC

NORHAYATI MOHAMED NOR-MOZAC

Monday, March 29, 2010

PROJECT BASED LEARNING

In February and March 2010, I took a group of 12 students to the Melaka Biotechnology Coorporation for the Project Based Learning activity. The students were there to carry out a lab work to study the antimicrobial activity Ficus deltoidea (mas cotek), andrographis paniculata (hempedu bumi) , and centella asiatica (pegaga)against Staphylococcus aureus (S.aureus), Escherichia coli (E.coli) and Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Enterococcus Faecalis and the anioxidant level of Phaleria Macrocarpa (mahkota dewa) and Strobilanthes crispus (pecah beling). I hope the activity will be a stepping stone for them to explore the world of Biotechnology when they leave school later.

1 comment:

~Hidup dan Matiku hanya keranaMu Ya Rabbi~ said...

thanks cikgu :)
pray 4 us..
and pray 4 me to achieved my goal to further my studies in biotech:)